Mediterranean Chicken was on the menu this week and was inspired by this recipe from the Betty Rocker. I used my Sous Vide to prepare the chicken to place atop spiralized zucchini noodles and this yummy mediterranean sauce. Serves 2.
- 2 Zucchini Squash – spiraled
- 1 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 6 oz cooked Chicken Breast
- 1/4 cup Sun-dried Tomatoes
- 2 small Roma Tomatoes, chopped
- 1/4 cup Kalamata Olives, chopped
- 1-2 cups basil, de-stemmed, loosely packed
- 1 cup baby spinach (to stretch out your basil)
- 2-3 garlic cloves
- 2-3 T walnuts
- 1/2 lemon
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup olive oil (approximate)
- Add oil to pan. Cook the zucchini noodles, sun-dried tomatoes, Roma tomatoes, olives and desired amount of pesto until warm.
- Plate the noodle mixture and top it with sliced chicken breast.