These are a treat I keep in the freezer and will last me a good 3 months. They’re full of oats, nuts, seeds and a little sweetness.
1 1/2 cups rolled oats
1/4 cup flaxseed, ground
1/8 cup chia seeds
1/4 cup sunflower seeds
1/3cup pumpkin seeds
1/2 cup cashews
1/2 cup almonds
1/3 cup agave nectar
1 cup natural peanut putter (or nut butter of choice)
1/4 cup mini chocolate chips
- Line an 8×8 pan with parchment paper. Allow for extra on the sides to make it easier to pull them out when ready to cut.
- In a large bowl, combine and oats through the nuts.
- Add the agave nectar and nut butter and stir until well combined.
- Scoop into prepared pan and press firmly to even it out. Place in the freezer for an hour to firm up.
- Remove the block of bars using the parchment paper and cut into bars (about 16).
*Once cut, I store these in the freezer.